Thank you for being a valued vendor of ours! I'd like to invite you (if you haven't done so already) to utilize our Bill.com payment portal for payment inquiries. Bill.com is the AP provider we use to pay you. By setting up a free account with them, you gain access to two things:
- You get paid faster, via secure bank-encrypted ACH, directly to your bank account.
- You obtain access to a portal to view all open invoices you have with us.
- This means you can immediately check if an invoice has been paid or is scheduled to be paid.
- You can also write notes on invoices that will show up directly in our AP system.
- If an invoice is lost, you can easily upload it into our portal for fast payment.
Once you have an account, you can log in to the Bill.com portal anytime. We have sent a few invites out over the past year. If you haven't accepted the invite, or if the email was lost, please visit our network profile page here: https://www.bill.com/network/filtersource - then click on "get paid" and follow the instructions.
If you're having trouble, here's a short video to help you with the process: https://youtu.be/w30Onzl7HeY
Important Note: signing up for a Bill.com account is not required for us to pay you. You do not need to upload invoices to the portal, the portal is simply a tool for you to have visibility into our AP process and check on payment statuses. Our current process of receiving invoices via email to email@example.com remains the same.
Having trouble logging in?
If you are unable to log in to your Bill.com account, please make sure you are logging in using the correct email address and password. If you don't remember your password, you can reset it by:
- On the Login screen, click Forgot Password?
- Enter your email address in the Email field and click Reset My Password
- Instructions on how to reset your password will be emailed to your email account
- If you are not finding the email, please check your spam folders and email filters
Forgot your email address? Contact our accounting team and we'll tell you what email was used for your account.
Please feel free to reach out to our accounting team if you have any other questions!